The El Portal Community and surrounding neighborhoods are invited to come celebrate at our Labor Day benefit! Bring your friends & family to enjoy the outdoor beauty and nature of our Village, and some finger-licking BBQ. All for a great cause--a portion of proceeds benefit The Little River Conservancy.
BBQ by Smokey Trails, beer by Concrete Beach. Thanks to our sponsors: Blue Dragon Tae Kwon Do, Renegade Fitness, and Gigi Krop/Shorewood Real Estate.
Meal Price: $12 for adults
$7 for kids
pulled pork, brisket or chicken
Drinks: $3 beers
$1 water/soft drinks
Dessert: $2 ice cream
Special kids' activities including a bounce house.
BYOB/C (bring your own blankets/chairs)
A portion of the proceeds to benefit The Little River Conservancy.
BECOME AND EVENT SPONSOR!
This annual holiday picnic celebrates El Portal’s unique spirit, and raises money for a worthy cause. A portion of the proceeds will benefit The Little River Conservancy which advocates for the River and watershed. The event is expected to attract more than 150 neighbors, homeowners, and leaders from the local community. It will be an excellent opportunity to showcase your products and demonstrate your support for El Portal.
MARQUEE SPONSOR - $1,000
• 4 meals at the event (includes beer)
• Lead placement on event banner (1 slot available)
• Sponsor table at Beer & BBQ event
• Back cover ad - 2018 El Portal Calendar - 200 impressions
BANNER SPONSOR - $500
• 2 meals at the event (includes beer)
• Special callout on Refreshment station and secondary placement on banner
FRIEND SPONSOR - $200
• 1 meal at the event (includes beer)
• Secondary placement on event banner (up to six slots)
• Promotional materials for giveaway at event
Contact Fundraising Chair , Gigi Krop by email or 305-710-2538 for additional information.